- "Jon Kraut" - Someone googling themselves? Sorry Jon Kraut, since I share your first name and I have an odd fascination with the scrumptcious (I spelled that so poorly that Google didn't even care to guess what I meant) German deliciousness that your great great great grandfather probably invented you'll forever have my blog at the top of your google search.
- "Kraut Salad" - Sorry no recipes for Sour Kraut here, I don't even know how to make it without bullet points.
- "sour kraut pirate" - What the hell was this guy looking for? He was only on the sight for 4 seconds, so he didn't find it... Does someone steal sour kraut?
Other non-cabbage based searches:
- "burgher blog", "burgher jon blog", "blog of burgher jon", "burgher jon" - You people were actually looking for me, awwwww. I love you too.
- "woodland hills elementry school teacher blog" - Hmmmm, ya, you're in the wrong place unless you want to hear about the 2000 WPIAL championship game again.
- "were was mayor luke ravenstahl born" - Well Spelled, you have the same knack for grammer that I do.
- "link:busmansholiday.blogspot.com" - Yes Bob Mayo, I link to you. Oops, I did it again.