Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sorry, it's more sour kraut

I'm quite short on time this morning, so I only have time to report to you the best places to travel on the Internet this morning. I have a few issues that I'd like to sound off on, but that may have to wait until tomorrow (or perhaps later).
  • My HS Gym Teacher makes $83,483.00 per year. If memory serves he doesn't even coach anything. Two thoughts. 1) Why the hell am I working so hard? 2) Be careful what you wish for when you say the way to improve education is higher teachers salaries. Did you know there are 10 MATH (as opposed to gym) teachers in the Pittsburgh Public schools with MASTERS degrees (as opposed to bachelor's degrees) and not one of them makes that much? AHHHHH, you may see a rant on this later.
  • Barack Obama won Texas somehow. I mean I know how, because I'm a loser who follows such things, but I should be able to explain it to my friends without using calculus.
  • The 2 Political Junkies bring us this little tidbit. I'd comment, but my head hurts.

[Governor Rendell] went on [Fox News] this morning and first said, "During this entire primary coverage starting in Iowa and up to the present, Fox has done the fairest job, has remained the most objective of all the cable networks. You hate both our candidates, no I'm only kidding." And unfortunately he did not stop at, "I'm only kidding." Going on to tell the Fox Noise people that, "You actually have done a very balanced job of reporting the news."

Have a Good Tuesday.

No comments: