Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm Back


I was taking a weekend at a beautiful lake in Northern Michigan the last several days, blissfully unconnected to the world wide web. There was one small TV that I managed to watch a tad of the US Open on, but mostly I water skied, I bathed in the cool waters, I ate homemade spaghetti sauce, I reacquainted myself with family I hadn't seen in 18 years, I played corn hole and I ate barbecue. It was fantastic.

Getting up on Monday morning in time to throw dress clothes on, hop in the rental car and make it to the airport in time to be back in the office yesterday afternoon was one of the more difficult things I have EVER accomplished.

1 comment:

Burgher Jon said...

Additionally, I noticed that while I was in Traverse City (or near it) Penn State's catcher agreed to a contract with their baseball team! Funny how things work out.