- First the obligatory coverage of loss #82 for the Pirates. I remind everyone of this because the more sour we consume, the sweeter sweet will be. Although, it doesn't get much more sour then officially tying Philadelphia (of all teams) for the longest streak of losing seasons in the history of major American professional sports. Reactions from Where Have You Gone Andy Van Slyke andBucs Dugout.
- My Fantasy Football Team is having a prayer session at St. Paterno's this evening. We will be praying that Donald Driver, Darren McFadden and Aaron Kampman don't score 34.3 points. I'm cautiously optimistic.
- The Pensblog guys have released their gameday inspirations for next season. There are some fantastic selections.
- The Steelers are going undefeated. Willie Parker averaging 5.5? Big Ben 13 of 14 with two TDs? How do you beet us exactly?
- The Nittany Lions will go undefeated as well assuming we have a defensive line by the end of the season.
- They probably won't both happen, but allow me to enjoy the possibility for a couple weeks, ok?
1 year ago