Friday, October 17, 2008

Technical Gadgets

A few more bits of goodness from the world of technology:
  • The Internet isn't over. Google announced a solid quarter, meaning we can all stop worrying that no one is out there, for another 3 months. (TechCrunch liveblogged the meeting and posted the video)
  • Speaking of Google... They made a wide screen version iGoogle. I spent the afternoon configuring it and it is quite cool. I use iGoogle to get an update on blog postings, news feeds, WSJ articles, my stock portfolio, the ebay auctions I'm watching and the weather every single time I open a browser. It's amazing that I lived without it.

1 comment:

Edward fernandes said...

I thought it was going to be some boring old post, but it really compensated for my time. I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful. kitchen gadgets