Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sour Kraut

It's going to be fun stuff this morning! Without further adieu, a taste of the German hillside, "mmmmm, it's like grass in horseradish sauce."
  • Mr. Grumpy, made a great walking tour of the South Side. It was a fantastic way to teleport home for 20 minutes this morning. It also landed Mr. Grumpy a home in my google reader and on the blog roll. Enjoy.
  • Absolutely hilarious post over on Burgh Baby and people wonder why I want to wait to have kids till I can be sure I'm having a boy. A side thought... I considered as I wrote that the chances that someday my future daughter will look up my old blog and come kick my ass for that comment.
  • Interesting post by Ed Heath on Obama, the end of religion and the chances it's a good thing. If that's not a good enough tease I don't know what would be.
I may still make it to a serious post by the end of the day, but we'll see what happens.

No comments: