Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sour Kraut

This kraut is especially sour, but there are a few things I wanted to comment on:
  • I'm a pretty successful young man, but I'm sure that Obama's Lead Speach Writer (at 27 years old) is more wealthy and powerful then I will be at his age. Unfortunately for him, when you accept wealth and power in the way that he has, you lose the right to have a personal persona. You have only your public persona and this photo (Washington Post) is an unacceptable portion of your public persona. Gotta take the good with the bad young man.
  • I finally made it to a Pittsburgh Steeler game. You may recall that I attended the Steelers vs. Indianapolis a few weeks ago. That didn't count as a Steeler game though. Last night, while I watched from section 517, the Carolina Panthers took a one touchdown lead on the Tampa Bay Bucaneers and then proceeded to play a prevent defense and run the ball mercilessly and there was nothing Tampa Bay could do. They put 8 men in the box, then 9 and Carolina kept feeding them a steady stream of running plays. Somewhere the spittle was flying all over The Chin's TV.
  • Fran Drescher can not be elected to office. I'm for democrats and I'm for women's rights, I'm not for squeeling on the sentate floor. Seriously, I'd rather have Chris Matthews.

No comments: