Sunday, March 15, 2009

Our Advice Is, Put Away Your Electronic Devices



This caught my eye at CNN.  From a regular traveler, I appreciate the creativity that SWA and a handful of flight attendants from other airlines have started to show.  It does bring a smile to my face when it's done right and help brighten up a noisy, poorly lit, poorly temperature controlled, germ infested 2 foot by 4 foot world that is often quite miserable. 


However, the most important thing is to GET THE MESSAGE ACROSS.   As they pointed out here, this guy actually appears to cover all the important stuff, but I have been on flights where the flight attendants tried to liven things up but ended up failing to get to the key points.  I made him try again.  If my flight ever lands in the Hudson everyone else on board better know to secure their own oxygen mask before attending to others.

No comments: